When it comes to growing your retail store, your biggest challenge may be to manage your shop stocks. After all, your stocks or inventory is the money that sits on your store’s shelves. And errors in tracking it could result in business loss due to overstock or stockouts.
Running a successful shop is a tough task. Fortunately, the right store management and inventory app can take the pain out of the process and allow you to focus on building your store’s bottom line.
What is Shop Management App?
A shop management app is a single app that transforms your mobile phone into a powerful shop management system. It tracks all aspects of your retail store’s operations effectively.
Having the right shop stock management solution can help you track stocks in your store and warehouse in real-time to streamline overall processes. When you manage your inventory effectively, you will have the right products in the right quantity and avoid spending money on excessive items.
Look out for the right store inventory app that offers you the following features:
- Reduced costs
- Improved cash flow
- Tracking your inventory in real-time
- Helping you to forecast demand
- Preventing shortages
- Avoiding excessive stocks
- Allowing for easy analysis of inventory across devices
- Providing access from your point-of-sale (POS) system
- Improving warehouse organisation
- Optimising employee time
- Allowing for multi-location management
- Allowing inventory tracking across several warehouses or storage points
What are Top 10 Benefits of Shop Management App?
Let’s look at the top 10 major benefits of shop management app for your store.
1. Tracking Goods in Your Inventory with Your Smart Phone: Tracking every product in your retail store can be difficult and time-consuming. Besides, you also need to ensure that your products are neither getting spoiled nor lost. With the right shop stock management app like Zadinga, you can track the items in your store effortlessly with just your smartphone and know exactly how much stock you have on your shelves or warehouse with just a single click.
2. Eliminating Manual Labour in Tracking Stock: Your shop management app can be a highly efficient time-saving tool. This is because it does away with manual labour involved in tracking stocks. The app allows you to view stock levels and gets updated every time a sale is made. This can save a good amount of time and money as it prevents the burden of manually counting inventory.
3. Knowing Your Inventory Status Accurately: Shop stock management apps allow you to receive instant insights on your stock levels. You can know how much stock you have in hand, which products are expiring, which items need to be reordered etc. Knowing these details can reduce product shortages and ensure you have enough stock levels without having too much.
4. Identifying Products Nearing Expiry with a Click: Looking into every product’s expiry date can take a tremendous amount of time and effort. In some cases, items may even expire by the time you manually update the records. With a shop management app, soon-to-expire products are easily identified with just a single click.
5. Receiving Automatic Alerts on Low Stocks: It is possible to forget restocking items due to your busy day-to-day schedule. But too little stock could result in unhappy and unsatisfied customers and loss of sales. With the right shop management app, you can receive automatic alerts whenever your stocks go low.
6. Smoothing Out Stock Rotation: Tracking low stock levels and identifying order points for every item is now possible through your shop management software. You can easily prevent product shortages and keep enough stock levels, thus ensuring smooth stock rotation.
7. Reducing Over Stocking: Every bit of storage space in your shop and warehouse is valuable. So, it makes sense to avoid incurring unnecessary charges by storing excessive stocks. Your shop management software helps you prevent overstocking items thus saving you money.
8. Locating Products and Categories Within Seconds: Your shop management app can also provide you with batch-tracking capabilities to have better product traceability. You can identify goods with specific batch numbers or particular expiry dates in a matter of seconds to simplify your job.
9. Making Smart Decisions When Investing on Inventory: A good shop management software will help you save money that may otherwise be spent on slow-moving items. You can invest the same money in other business areas to boost your store’s bottom line.
10. Saving Time, Cost and Effort: If you’re looking for smart ways to boost your business and productivity, the right shop management system will help you achieve that. It eliminates manual processes and allows you to focus on more critical areas of your business.
If you’ve decided to purchase a shop management system, get in touch with Zadinga today. Integrate all of your sales and inventory data on one platform with Zadinga’s advanced shop management system.